Apply for a New ESTA
All eligible international travelers who wish to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program must apply for authorization.
Who You Are:
- You are a citizen or eligible national of a Visa Waiver Program country.
- You are currently not in possession of a visitor's visa.
- Your travel is for 90 days or less.
- You plan to travel to the United States for business or pleasure.
- You want to apply for a new authorization for one person or a group of applications for two or more persons.
What You Need:
- Valid passport from a Visa Waiver Program country
- Your contact information.
- Your most recent employment information, if applicable.